Asset Manager | Able Grid | Boulder or Denver, CO
Able Grid Energy Solutions is seeking an Asset Manager for utility-scale battery energy storage projects in the United States. The Asset Manager will report to the CEO and will work closely with project owners.
- Work collaboratively with project owners, technical staff and accounting to optimize financial performance of operating assets; report on financial and operating performance to project owners
- Manage all contracts for operating assets including offtake agreements with utilities, O&M contracts, warranty agreements, and landowner agreements
- Work with project owners and 3rd parties to align contractual obligations with revenue maximization strategies for assets participating in wholesale markets
- Work with technical staff on commercial decisions related to plant operations including corrective maintenance, system augmentation, warranty claims and performance monitoring
- Ensure compliance with permitting, regulatory and insurance requirements; maintain a positive relationship with landowners and local authorities
- Support the commercial transition from development to asset management, including collaboration with the development and construction teams to ensure a seamless transition to operations
- Lead the build-out of asset management processes and tools
- At least 2 years experience in asset management
- Strong understanding of electricity markets and related market products
- Experience with business planning, budgeting, and accounting preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Based in or willing to relocate near Boulder, CO or Denver, CO
Compensation and Benefits Compensation is negotiable based upon experience. Able Grid offers health care, a 401(k), and an employee equity incentive program.
Company Overview Able Grid Energy Solutions is a utility-scale energy storage developer based in Boulder, Colorado and backed by leading energy investors. In partnership with utilities, municipalities, communities, technology providers, and financing parties, Able Grid is developing energy storage projects that improve the reliability of the electric grid and help integrate clean sources of energy.