Account Manager | ChargerHelp!
ChargerHelp! is hiring for a dynamic Account Manager to join our fast growing Service, Technology, and Workforce Development company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Generate new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to increase sales and maximize the client experience.
- Deliver onsite and/or virtual presentations to showcase ChargerHelp’s services and products to clients.
- Use analytical, sales, and productivity tools including, Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite to track client relationships, manage projects, and build internal and external reports, assets, and deliverables.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of ChargerHelp! solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with the CRO to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Travel 25% of the time, meeting with current and prospective clients to identify areas of improvement to increase sales and maximize the client experience.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.