Account Management Associate
Account Management Associate | EVgo | LA/SF/DC
EVgo is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, with more than 800 fast charging locations in 66 markets in 34 states. Powered by 100% renewable energy. EVgo serves more than 200,000 customers nationwide.
EVgo fast chargers are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models currently on the market, including Tesla Models S/X/3 with a CHAdeMO adapter EVgo has the best operating record in the industry – more than 98% uptime – and consistently earns top consumer scores on PlugShare.
Founded in 2010, EVgo partners with retail hosts, hotels, shopping centers, gas stations parking lot operators and other stakeholders to make it easier to fast charge your EV close to where you live, work and play.
The Associate position supports the Account Management team in managing high-profile partner relationships and ensuring EVgo performs on its contractual obligations with said partners. The successful candidates will spend approximately 50% of their time supporting grant-funded programs, while the other 50% will be devoted to supporting automaker and fleet partnerships. The role requires external-facing poise and communication skills, strong analytical prowess, and an eye for detail. The successful candidate will be a self-starter able and willing to learn a wide range of development activities including site and project development cycles, public funding opportunities and program requirements, and CRM systems.
- Support and track grant compliance reporting milestones to support EVgo network growth.
- Monitor and assess project schedules to meet delivery targets. Communicate regularly to provide updates, report concerns, and suggest solutions for improvements.
- Engage with external partners to represent EVgo to build strong rapport and congenial working relationships.
- Provide overall support to the Account Management team to facilitate process improvement through recordkeeping for internal reporting.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Technology) to advance implementation projects.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team on strategies to expand the scope of business relationships with existing partners.
- Perform research on current market trends.
- Participate in policy briefings and engage with NGOs, trade, or business organizations.
- Review contracts and provide feedback to legal from a departmental perspective.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Strong interest or experience in sustainability, EVs, politics, urban planning, or mobility.
- Strong work ethic, tremendously organized, and able to multitask.
- Strong communications, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire and ability to learn new content and concepts and be able to think creatively.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred.
- Exceptional team player who can flourish working in a collegial environment as well as being a self-motivated individual contributor.