Head of Operations/Chief Operating Officer
Head of Operations/Chief Operating Officer | Pana LCE | NYC
Founded in 2011, Pana LCE (low carbon economy) is a certified WBE is setting the standard for investments in the ESG Infrastructure space through its entrepreneurial spirit and core values of integrity, sustainability, diversity, and passion. We focus on investments from venture to operational that create a glide path to reduce many carbon-intensive products and services and deliver portfolio benefits. Our mission is to provide risk-adjusted absolute returns through targeted investments in businesses that are committed to low carbon economy.
Pana is built for long-term growth and success:
- We are solely dedicated to carbon-efficient, private and public investments
- We have experience spanning four decades in real asset investments, within our target sectors (agriculture, energy, water, and waste)
- We are a fully institutional platform with a full team serving family offices, endowments, and institutional clients globally
- We are ESG and WBE Certified
- We adhere to UN PRI, UN SDG, SASB, GRESB, and IFC Impact Investing standards and principles
- Our clients engage us through the Pana LCE Find 1, LP, or as an SMA, Sub-Advisory, or Advisory
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate Head of Operations/COO to join our growing team and quickly establish themselves as a driving force within our organization.
Pana LCE is based in New York City. We are open to virtual/remote candidates, with proximity to New York City a preference but not a requirement. Pana LCE offers a competitive salary (DOE), benefits including tuition and test reimbursement, and work life balance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report to the CIO, and work closely with the Investment team, CTO, CMO, and Head of Business Development.
- Help implement and manage the Pana LCE fund
- Manage relationships with the managers/ operators of the fund’s investments, administrator, accountants, and lawyers. The fund will have 4-7 investments and will primarily invest through co-invest structures, funds, and direct company equity.
- Manage all cash flows in the fund, valuations, reporting, and technology associated with the fund (client portal, internal manager database). The Head of Operations will also build out the custom account platform.
Qualifications & Experience
- You have a minimum of years of experience in Business Operations at a Private Equity shop that focuses on Real Assets, a private equity fund of fund, Investment Bank, Asset Manager or family office that has direct investments in Pana LCE’s target sectors – Energy, Water, Waste, and/or Agriculture.
- You are an independent worker who likes to take ownership of a process and implement best practices. This role will be focused on continuous improvement across Pana LCE portfolio management, technology, and client responsiveness.
- You take pride in your work and will reflect well on Pana LCE’s stellar track record and reputation.
- You are comfortable giving and receiving personal and organizational feedback.
- You are punctual with excellent attention to deadlines and details
Pana would like members to be part of our team in every way. We prize diversity of background, thought, and action and implement it in all our processes and communication.
We’d like members to have the chance to grow personally and professionally. To that end there is the opportunity for mentorship, education, and advancement. Pana is a fast growing asset manager in the sustainable infrastructure space.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application, Head of Operations.”