MARKETING INTERN AT AUTOGRID
Location: Redwood City, CA | Department: Marketing and Communications
Type: Internship | Min. Experience: Student (College)
Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! AutoGrid provides best-in-class energy flexibility management solutions to utilities and amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the AutoGrid team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world’s toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
About the Job:
As a summer intern you will join our Marketing team, which is a fast paced, results-oriented hands-on group focusing on delivering end-to-end marketing for AutoGrid. Marketing programs include brand and product marketing, outreach, thought leadership and a lot more.
Reporting to the GM of New Energy, the Marketing Intern will work closely with colleagues to broaden AutoGrid’s branding through creating campaigns, creating creative content, whitepapers and collateral. The Marketing Intern must have the ability to translate strategy into actionable campaigns. We are looking for a self starter and someone that is motivated to make an impact on clean energy adoption.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
- Excellent project management skills and follow through.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven, effective interpersonal skills, able to present information, influence decisions and work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects.
- Knowledge of multiple marketing tactics including outbound/ push and inbound/ pull tactics.
- Experience creating, executing and measuring the success of a marketing campaign.
- Knowledge of product management/marketing desirable.