Energy Program Marketing Manager
Energy Program Marketing Manager | Olivine, Inc | Berkeley, CA
Olivine, Inc. provides infrastructure and services that enable distributed energy resources (DERs) such as solar, demand response, electric vehicles and battery storage—to effectively and efficiently aggregate to provide grid services. Olivine is also the owner operator of a Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Community model (currently branded as Olivine Community) for creating virtual power plants (VPP) and increasing access to clean energy for local communities. Olivine may implement DER/Demand Response (DR) projects and programs within a community independently, or in coordination with or on behalf of utilities, Community Choice Aggregation Companies (i.e., CCAs), municipalities, and cities focused on the development of cost effective local and clean community power.
Olivine is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead marketing and communications strategy for the Olivine Community programs – a centerpiece in our organizational growth strategy and plan. A successful hire for this position will have a background in the clean energy ecosystem and leverage their industry domain knowledge to develop, execute, monitor and evaluate ongoing marketing and communications campaigns. This position’s focus will be on increasing visibility and awareness about Olivine and customer enrollments in Olivine Community programs. He/she must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills, as well as be able to operate in a small, dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead the development of Olivine’ marketing and communication strategy in close collaboration with the management team
- Lead the content development and implementation of program website, social media, and related campaigns to reach specific target populations for enrollment in the Olivine Community programs
- Engage, hire and manage external vendors and contractors as needed for development of marketing collateral
- Identify, track and lead Olivine’s participation in industry events with a focus on increasing awareness and program enrollments
- Build and maintain a professional network with industry stakeholders and program partners to expand Olivine brand awareness and increase enrollment in Olivine programs
- Act as an advisor and liaison to clients and program partners and work collaboratively to develop program marketing and enrollment campaigns
- Monitor, respond to, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Develop, track and report against metrics of success
- Ability to travel as needed for events, conferences, and other industry engagements
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications and five years’ experience in utility program implementation or directly relevant industries
- Proven career and successful track record of strategic marketing campaigns within the energy industry
- Proven written, graphics, oral and presentation communication skills including strong attention to detail, copy editing and enforcing branding guidelines
- Ability to identify, develop, use, and track relevant metrics
- Analytical skills coupled with excellent communication abilities (written and verbal), including an ability to distill complex information into simple concepts.
- Demonstrated client management skills and ability to work collaboratively with management, program teams and technical leads with a high degree of professionalism
- Hands on experience with social media; ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics, knowledge of online and other marketing channels
- Able to translate goals into actionable items, work independently and be able to balance competing priorities
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a base + incentive payment for enrollment.
About Olivine, Inc.
Olivine is a small and growing company, leading the way to provide low-cost grid and market-integrated distributed energy resources of all types for a sustainable clean energy economy. If you are mission-driven, hard-working and looking for a flexible environment to grow your energy expertise and contribute to carbon-free communities, Olivine may be the place for you.
If you wish to find out more about Olivine, please visit olivineinc.com
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please visit the following link and submit an application: Energy Program Marketing Manager
Olivine, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.
No relocation or work visa sponsorship provided.
Olivine, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer