Full Stack Software Engineer (Full-Time/Remote, U.S.)
Ohm Connect, San Francisco, CA
In your role as Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, and engineering colleagues to deliver critical features for our apps and third party integrations in the IoT and energy markets spaces.
Key responsibilities include
- Design, develop, test, deploy and monitor performance for new code.
- Prioritize and manage development and issue resolution activities.
- Implement application monitoring tools and proactively monitor application performance.
- Perform peer code review and support our Customer Experience team on technical issues.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1’s.
Desired skill set
- Strong knowledge of Python or Ruby.
- Solid understanding of database interactions in SQL.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code, with good unit test coverage.
- Independent, results oriented.
- Enjoy a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- Excellent 1-1 and team communication skills.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What we do
Our products encompass:
- Consumer-facing applications that use home automation control and user behavior modeling to shape consumer energy consumption.
- Integrations with a growing set of devices and appliances – smart plugs, thermostats, chargers, etc.
- Smart Meter data ingestion and analysis for consumer consumption forecast.
- Bidding, monitoring and settlement processes for the energy markets.
What we offer
- Remote work environment within the U.S. with offices available for your convenience in San Francisco and South Bay. We are a ‘work-from-anywhere’ business with regular retreats as a team. We require monthly in-person interactions in the Bay Area.
- Outstanding benefits package, stock options, and salary commensurate with experience.
- A good work-life balance. Other company perks include unlimited vacation, commuter benefits, parental (both maternal and paternal) leave benefits.
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to supporting equality and diversity.
Please submit resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
Download job description as pdf here