OhmConnect : Account Manager
This opportunity is full-time, remote (U.S.). WCS Corporate Member, OhmConnect, is the leader in consumer energy services.
OhmConnect is looking for a flexible and versatile Account Manager who will be responsible for the success in launching and managing utility, grant, and partner programs. The Account Managers’ responsibilities include tracking and analyzing performance, enhancing both the process and outcomes of contracted programs, and sourcing new programs. For example, the role will involve seeking new grant opportunities by communicating and developing relationships with key industry partners. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
We were created to improve the lives of people and the health of the planet by reimagining the way we use energy. We are tackling such a grand challenge by solving massive inefficiencies in energy markets, changing how people use and view energy, and connecting smart homes with the smart grid. At OhmConnect, we build products that connect deeply with the consumers and invite them to take action to positively impact the planet, people, and pocketbooks.
What we do
Our products encompass:
- Consumer-facing applications that use home automation control and user behavior modeling to shape consumer energy consumption.
- Integrations with a growing set of devices and appliances – smart plugs, thermostats, chargers, etc.
- Smart Meter data ingestion and analysis for consumer consumption forecast.
- Bidding, monitoring and settlement processes for the energy markets.
Key responsibilities include
- Track new potential opportunities across a variety of governmental organizations
- Review, scope and respond to Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) for utility and partnerships programs
- Oversee all operations, development and budgets for each program
- Schedule tasks and project components as necessary, including coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Manage ongoing relations with vendors or partner organizations
- Resolve issues to keep programs operating and achieving desired outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program
- Prepare reports on the programs’ status and key results
- Recommend improvements and present ideas for new enhancements to our RFI and RPF process
- Contribute to the overall OhmConnect strategic approach to grants and utility programs for ongoing succes
- Hit grants’ performance goals by successfully executing on Utility programs
- Achieve revenue targets with the execution of strategic partner programs
Desired skill set
- Proven experience as a program coordinator, project manager or similar role
- Experience in project management and developing ongoing partner programs
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of project management software (e.g. Confluence, JIRA)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills, including both verbal and written
- Analytical thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Experience working with Utilities and/or Community Choice Aggregators (CCAs)
- Previous work with IOT hardware manufacturers (smart plugs, thermostats, chargers, etc.)
- Grant writing experience
What we offer
- Remote work environment within the U.S. with offices available for your convenience in San Francisco and South Bay. We are a ‘work-from-anywhere’ business with regular retreats as a team. We require monthly in-person interactions in the Bay Area.
- Outstanding benefits package, stock options, and salary commensurate with experience.
- A good work-life balance. Other company perks include unlimited vacation, commuter benefits, parental (both maternal and paternal) leave benefits.
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to supporting equality and diversity.
Please submit resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org