Envoy There : Customer Service Representative
This position is located in Los Angeles, California.
About Envoy There:
Envoy is a cutting edge and rapidly growing startup company that is part of the new mobility revolution. We provide on-demand electric vehicle shared mobility solutions for use by real estate residents and tenants. Our stylish fleet is parked at garages and parking lots for apartment complexes, office buildings and hotels across Los Angeles and is launching soon in Sacramento and San Francisco. Our shared electric vehicles decrease the need for wasteful parking spaces and reduce green house gas emissions. Come be part of the revolution!!
Education: Highschool Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
Experience:1-2 years’ experience in Call Center and/or other Customer Service, preferably with a technology company.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup that does meaningful work? If so, we may be the business for you! We are Envoy! and we provide electric car-sharing services to various community types.
We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, love dynamic and fast paced environment and want to support our community members, but most importantly, want to provide world class customer service!
Requirements & Skills: The best candidates will have at least 1 year of Call Center experience. You should also have:
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a major plus!
- Previous experience working with the following customer service tools is a plus: Aircall, Intercom
- Experience working on a PC or Mac
- Exceptional computer skills
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
Envoy! is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so flexibility is a must! We generally schedule associates Mon – Fri: between 7 PM and 8 AM and on the weekends.
If you want to help us on our mission, that every person should have access to affordable and sustainable mobility, then APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer customer service line via Aircall during scheduled shifts
- Help set up and manage interactive voice respond commands (IVR) via Aircall
- Resolve customer service issues using multiple systems and tools, such as Intercom to respond to customer service questions via online chat room
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to assist customers with their requests in a timely manner by looking up customer accounts and vehicle information in company’s back-end system, sample issues include:
- Car Won’t Lock/Unlock/Drive
- Payment amount not correct
- Property code needed
- Account/Booking problems (unable to book or booking canceled)
- General Inquiries (how does Envoy work, where can I get one, etc.)
- Problems with the APP
- Keep an active & accurate log of issues and resolutions
- Help produce issue & resolution reports
- Help draft CS scrips when required
- Manage paperwork and occasionally provide other administrative support to Operations from
Hourly Rate: $12.00
Overtime Hourly Rate (subject to CA non-exempt employee requirements): $14.00
KPI based bonus: up to $300 / month, evaluated on metrics including:
- Answered call percentage
- First response time (timeliness of responding to customers)
- SERVQUAL: Service & Quality score
Competitive wages and eligibility to earn for overtime pay and bonus. Opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision).