AutoGrid Systems : Sr. Manager/Director of Marketing
Full Time, in Redwood City, California.
WCS Corporate Member, AutoGrid, builds software applications that enable a smarter distributed energy world.
The company’s suite of flexibility management applications allows utilities, electricity retailers, renewable energy project developers and energy service providers to deliver clean, affordable and reliable energy by managing networked distributed energy resources (DERs) in real time and at scale. AutoGrid has more than 5,000 megawatts of DERs under contract with Xcel Energy, National Grid, E.ON, CPS Energy, Total, NextEra Energy and over 50 other leading energy companies around the world. For more information, visit www.auto-grid.com.
The Senior Marketing Manager/Director (MM) is responsible for developing and executing digital, product and account-based marketing campaigns as well as managing events to accelerate revenue for AutoGrid. The MM will leverage industry, product and marketing knowledge to create relevant, compelling campaigns and scalable content, sales enablement tools and customer facing materials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops solution messaging and core content that: reflect value proposition for utilities and leverage a common, scalable methodology.
- Develops and executes the marketing plan for assigned products.
- Leads the creation of customer-facing assets (presentations, collateral, videos, demos) and sales enablement toolkits for the different phases of the sales and buying cycle.
- Assesses marketing channels, distributes assets through appropriate delivery channels, and enables usage.
- Supports the development of the demand generation strategy and provides demand generation program assets, supporting local execution.
- Supports awareness and thought leadership programs (articles, white papers, webcasts, conferences, analyst relations, public relations) and the digital properties of AutoGrid and partners by providing themes, core scalable content.
- Develops and executes digital marketing programs that support overall sales and marketing plans.
- Innovates, integrates and implements new marketing technologies and tools.
- Determines appropriate communication vehicles and mix strategies to support integrated program and campaign objectives.
- Develops and executes ABM and nurture programs.
- Develops and maintains events strategy and calendar.
- Manages event logistics including pre-event, on-site and post-event activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of product or solutions marketing techniques and programs, including persona-based marketing, solution selling, and digital marketing.
- Demonstrated excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
- Excellent project management skills and follow through
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple marketing tactics including outbound/ push and inbound/ pull tactics.
- Advanced ability to lead the creation, execution and measurement of a successful marketing campaign.
- Advanced search engine marketing skills and knowledge of social, mobile platforms – strategy and execution.
- 3-7 years relevant marketing experience within the Utility sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To Apply & Learn More: Click Here: https://autogrid.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/oQMSVQo6Gc