AutoGrid Systems : Solutions Architect
Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! AutoGrid provides best-in-class energy management solutions to utilities and amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the AutoGrid team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world’s toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
Solutions Architect (SA) / Job Description
As a Solutions Architect you will join our Industry Solutions team, which is a fast paced, results-oriented hands-on group focusing on delivering end-to-end business and technical solutions to AutoGrid’s customers and partners. The solutions delivered include AutoGrid Flex and AutoGrid Engage suite of applications along with newer big data and data science driven solutions, built on the industry leading Energy Internet Platform.
Reporting to the VP of Industry Solutions, the SA is a business leader and truly cross-functional: working closely with our partners, sales account representatives, the proposal team, product managers and the delivery team. Typically, the SA takes a systems approach, bringing products, services and support together, to construct a powerful and attractive offer for AutoGrid’s customers. The SA must have the ability to think strategically, have a sharp focus on revenue generation, be able to dive into appropriate technical depth when required and evangelize the solution that would best meet the customer needs – internally and externally. Additionally, the SA will be able to articulate high-level summaries of the solution to the C-suite with the right level of detail. Excellent written and oral presentation skills plus a passionate, optimistic and a winning attitude is a must.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Strong electricity industry knowledge is expected; power markets and trading experience is highly desired.
- Highly familiar with emerging energy industry trends and implications on our customers; exposure to virtual power plants, demand side management, storage solutions, grid management and customer centric programs
- Capability to quickly grasp customer priorities, perform rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology infrastructure and target business needs with AutoGrid’s application suite
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and AutoGrid’s product differentiation along with deep knowledge of AutoGrid’s partner ecosystem needed to provide turn-key solutions to customers
- Communicate a win strategy during deal qualification stage for every business opportunity based on AutoGrid’s differentiation
- Capability to price AutoGrid’s application suite and partner offerings
- Demonstrated capability to support complete sales cycles and lead pre-sales presentation preparation, RFP responses, on-site demonstrations and provide input at deal closure on SOWs.
- Ability to build business cases and use data for decision making
- Experience deploying software products in enterprise environments and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering/science or equivalent work experience
- MBA from a top tier school or equivalent consulting experience desirable
To Apply & Learn More: Click Here: https://autogrid.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/ViRB3ZEFqw