AutoGrid Systems : Senior Data Scientist
Location: Redwood City, CA – Full Time
About AutoGrid Systems
At AutoGrid, you will join a team helping to accelerate the world’s transition to a clean, affordable and reliable energy system. We’re a growing and award-winning clean-technology company driving the fundamental transformation of the electrical grid into a distributed, decarbonized and digitized network of connected assets. You will collaborate with a team of world-class software, data and energy experts working at the forefront of advanced data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and high-performance computing. Our solutions give you an opportunity to make a real-world impact. If you are passionate about using technology to improve society and love a fun, fast-paced work culture with opportunities for continuous learning and advancement, you will love AutoGrid.
As a member of the data science team you will develop AutoGrid’s predictive controls platform. This high-performance forecasting, optimization and real-time control engine is the core component responsible for intelligently and continuously managing complex energy networks.
- Develop and maintain forecasting and optimization algorithms for AutoGrid’s machine learning and predictive control systems
- Implement and deploy your algorithms on big-data platforms, in production
- Benchmark and debug critical issues with the algorithms and software as they arise
- Prototype new methods and analyses on customer data sets
- Work closely with product management, engineering and QA teams to manage the full product lifecycle including requirements, architecture, algorithmics and QA
To Apply: Click Here: https://autogrid.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/BbQ6V64mAk