AutoGrid Systems : Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Location: Redwood City, CA – Full Time
Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! AutoGrid provides best-in-class energy flexibility management solutions to utilities and amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the AutoGrid team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world’s toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
As the Office Manager/Executive Assistant you will be joining the key support team for Executives, the Finance/HR team and the rest of the organization. The ideal candidate is reliable, organized and resourceful, able to demonstrate a high level of discretion & confidentiality, shows flexibility in a fast-paced environment and able to work well with multiple people and personalities internally and externally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage highly complex calendars, organize and prioritize heavy volumes of daily activities for executives, collaborate with internal and external teams to schedule calls/meetings that best fits the executive’s time.
- Arrange Domestic/International travel & logistics, prepare itineraries and schedules when needed. Ability to research and determine the most efficient and economical options for flights, hotels and transport with the utmost detail.
- Schedule and coordinate board meetings/dinners, company All Hands and larger volume meetings. Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism and politeness when corresponding with board members and customers.
- Coordinate & manage a broad variety of tasks and projects requested by the executive team.
- Front Desk/Reception-Be the friendly face of the office, greet and meet visitors, candidates and clients in a welcoming manner and get them settled into conference rooms, receive mail & packages and screen unknown visitors.
- Facilities/Kitchen Management-Maintain office and conference rooms for guests, provide kitchen maintenance, re-stocking, oversee catering, food and supply orders. Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs as we receive many boxes and orders that require lifting/moving.
- Coordinating/Managing External Vendors-Work with vendors/platforms required to support company operations, including working with property managers, IT, telecommunications, food and supply vendors and various other contractors and platforms
- Employee Relations-Plan & facilitate in-office/offsite events-weekly happy hours, birthday and other celebrations, plan mini office events and company outings/events. Relay important information from the Exec. team and communicate other facility and operational updates to the team. Conference room management and facilitating and resolving booking conflicts.
- Support & Coordinate HR Duties- Assist with employee onboarding/offboarding, management of HR systems, update & maintain personnel records, receive PTO requests and expense reports and coordinate candidate logistics/schedule calls and onsite interviews.
- Assist & Support the Finance Team -Organize and maintain company/ customer files and databases in a confidential manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of relevant administrative, operations, and/or HR experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset; experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth start up or comparable environment is preferable
- Highly resourceful and strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and adapt to multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), G Suite(Gmail, Doc, Drive, Calendar) Knowledge in other commonly used productivity tools; Confluence/Jira, Concur, Slack, WebEx, Zoom or ability to learn new platforms a plus.
- Ability to handle high levels of sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
To Apply & Learn More: Click Here: https://autogrid.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/YtuUHLuWul