Ensemble Energy: Data Science Intern
Data Science Intern
Location: Palo Alto, Ca
Ensemble Energy is an exciting startup in industrial IoT space focused on energy. Our mission is to accelerate the clean energy revolution by making it more competitive using the power of data. Ensemble’s AI enabled SaaS platform provides prescriptive analytics to power plant operators by combining the power of machine learning, big data, and deep domain expertise. As a data engineering intern, you will be participating in developing and deploying fault-tolerant ETL pipelines, perform data visualization and enable the development of ML algorithms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Currently Enrolled or graduated with MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning preferred.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and strong experience in at least one of those.
- Excellent programming skills in prototyping languages such as Python and R. Python is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) will be a plus.
- Smart, motivated and can-do attitude is absolute must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
How to Apply: https://angel.co/company/ensemble-energy/jobs/370978-data-science-intern