Women in Cleantech & Sustainability
Position: Events, Marketing & Social Media Administrator
Needs to hire 1 Freelancer
Work is performed remote and will not be required to come into an office.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Board Management
- Maintain membership, volunteer, sponsorship, and board dashboards (track leads, ongoing communications, deadlines, and end dates)
- Communicate with WCS members list with newsletter content, new jobs board postings, and other communications.
- Provide administrative support for onboarding and offboarding board members and process board dues and reminders
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of new members, including sending them welcome letters, adding them to email lists, managing their questions, sending renewal reminders.
- Build and update content for event sign up pages, including Eventbrite and Meetup pages
- Add events to WCS Board and public calendars and maintain those event items as dates change
- Create Canva images for events, speakers, corporate members, and other promotion needs
- Update website on a regular basis to promote WCS events, partnerships, news, videos, blogs, and job board postings
- Upload videos and maintain YouTube Channel
- Build weekly newsletters based on content provided and ensure review and edits are made on time
- Create social media cheat sheet for Board and speakers and deliver to all stakeholders two weeks before the event
- Update website and interact with webmaster as needed to update website
- Moderate and conduct engagement on social channels, member groups & website
- Create group and individual speaker canvas graphic and sample social media posts (CTAs)
- Postevent CTA links on to slack channel for board members to follow up on
To Apply: Click here to apply