River City Bank: Clean Energy Division, Project Finance Analyst
The Analyst/Portfolio Manager will underwrite renewable energy project finance transactions and manage a portfolio of new and existing projects. Opportunities for business development will be encouraged, but not required.
River City Bank is a market leader in supporting clean energy in California and is the leading bank for Community Choice Energy entities. The Bank’s Clean Energy Division oversees lending and deposit relationships with clean energy related companies and projects throughout California.
- Credit underwriting and evaluating project finance transactions
- Tracks the credit profile of each loan within the portfolio to ensure compliance with loan agreements.
- Acts as the point person for both new clients and internal colleagues during the underwriting/onboarding period of all new clients.
- Consults with and providing guidance to colleagues during the due diligence process to develop, or assist in developing appropriate loan and cash management structures.
- Expands existing relationships by identifying and developing new loan opportunities. Target loan transaction sizes range between $1MM and $35MM.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, with proven successful analytical and/or portfolio management experience within renewable energy (solar, wind, etc.) project finance. Additional commercial banking experience is also considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a business, economics, finance or related degree or equivalent experience.
River City Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Individuals seeking employment at River City Bank are considered without regards to ancestry, age, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran/military status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Note: River City Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.