River City Bank: Clean Energy Division, Business Development Officer
River City Bank is a market leader in supporting clean energy in California and is the leading bank for Community Choice Energy entities. The Bank’s Clean Energy Division oversees lending and deposit relationships with clean energy related companies and projects throughout California.
- Assisting and maintaining regular interactions with customers to ensure they feel valued and have all their banking needs addressed thoroughly and timely.
- Tracking the credit profile of each loan within the portfolio to ensure compliance with loan agreements.
- Acting as the point person for both new clients and internal colleagues during the underwriting/onboarding period of all new clients (loans and deposits).
- Consulting with and providing guidance to colleagues during the due diligence process to develop, or assist in developing appropriate loan and cash management structures.
- Expanding existing relationships by identifying and developing new deposit, cash management, and lending opportunities with Bank clients. Target loan transaction sizes range between $1MM and $35MM, with deposit balances ranging between $500M and $50MM+.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial banking experience, with proven successful relationship management and/or business development experience within the clean energy/tech sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a business, economics, finance or related degree or equivalent experience.
River City Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Individuals seeking employment at River City Bank are considered without regards to ancestry, age, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran/military status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Note: River City Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.