Anthesis: Sustainability Consultant
Position: Mid/Senior level Sustainability Consultant
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job Description: Anthesis is seeking a mid or senior level sustainability consultant to be based in the San Francisco Bay area with expertise in working with the Tech Sector.
Thought Leadership & Market Development
- Specific competency/ expertise related to technology sector client sustainability challenge(s) (including Information & Communications Technology and/or Biotechnology)
- Will contribute to a global strategy for Technology sector services, working with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with the Anthesis global & regional business strategies and emerging market needs.
- Will actively demonstrate thought leadership, for example by presenting at conferences, on webinars, writing blogs, white papers, and participating in leading forums and/or building networks, etc.
Services & Client Development
- Accomplished project manager
- Excels in identification of and addressing client challenges
- Drives and builds relationships with key clients
- Actively contributes to growing the business and sharing business intelligence widely
- Applies their expertise both in project management & delivery and business development
- Contributes to identifying and securing new client opportunities
The ideal applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent quantitative and technical skills, combined with an entrepreneurial attitude and strategic thinking and doing mindset, in addition to the following minimum qualifications:
- BA/BSc. degree in environmental science/studies, engineering, science, economics, business, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in providing corporate sustainability support (e.g. materiality assessments, goal setting, greenhouse gas inventories, science-based targets, sustainability reporting such as CDP, DJSI, GRI, supply chain engagement and management or other relevant work)
- Minimum 4 years of experience, more senior candidates also encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated interest and desire to work in the sustainability field
- Experience working on sustainability issues in the technology sector.
- Experience in client and people management – the ability to manage a diverse range of projects with multiple clients delivered by global teams against competing timelines and demands
- Ability to conduct market research and complete complex analysis with limited/ imperfect data and use the results to influence cross-functional business decisions
- Leading client presentations and workshops
- Experience with data analytics, working at an intermediate level or above in Excel and/or Tableau
- Experience driving programs from start to finish with diverse stakeholders using data integrity and efficient data management processes
To apply, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company:
At Anthesis we value both the well-being and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people, and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce. All candidates will be considered without regard to age, color, race, national origin, disability, family or marital status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, religion or belief, veteran status or any status protected by law. Anthesis does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics
No recruitment agencies, please.