Women in Cleantech & Sustainability
Position: Events, Marketing & Social Media Administrator
Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
A women’s leadership non-profit is looking for a marketing administrator to manage a variety of operations, including but not limited to:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintain membership, volunteer, sponsorship, and board dashboards (track leads, ongoing communications, deadlines and end dates)
– Build weekly newsletters based on content provided
– Create Canva images for events, corporate members and other promotion needs
– Update website on a regular basis to promote WCS events, partnerships, news, videos, blogs, and job board postings
– Update content for event sign up pages, including Eventbrite and Meetup pages
– Communicate and collaborate with board members to maintain their commitments
– Provide administrative support for onboarding and offboarding board members and process board dues and reminders
– Manage onboarding and offboarding of new members, including sending them welcome letters, adding them to email lists, managing their questions, sending renewal reminders.
– Interact with web master as needed to update website.
To Apply: Please click here to view the full job description and to apply.