Position: Program Manager, North Bay Community Resilience Initiative
Location: Northern San Francisco Bay Area
The Clean Coalition seeks a full-time Program Manager based in the northern San Francisco Bay Area to advance the Clean Coalition’s North Bay Community Resilience Initiative and to support other programs.Such a role requires an engineering background as well as project scoping, development, and management experience. Experience with distributed energy resources (DER) and microgrids will be helpful to applicant’s success in this role. Also, strong collaboration skills including relationship building, networking, facilitating meetings, and strategy development will be required for success.
- Cultivating and managing collaborative partnerships
- Scoping, developing, and managing technical projects
- Creating technical specifications and designs
- Writing reports
- Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
- Project scoping, project development, and project management experience
- Ability to create graphics
- Electric industry knowledge
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability to communicate findings such that non-technical audiences can make informed decisions
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Familiarity with the distribution grid, its components, and the interactions of those components
- Collaborating with diverse team members and other stakeholders from remote locations
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a brief piece of original technical writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should read “Program Manager, NBCRI” — in this email, please indicate how you became aware of this opportunity.
Full Job Description: Click here
About the Clean Coalition
The Clean Coalition is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to accelerate the transition to renewable energy and a modern grid through technical, policy, and project development expertise. The Clean Coalition drives policy and program innovation to remove barriers to procurement and interconnection of DER— such as local renewables, energy storage, demand response, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and advanced inverters — and works to establish market mechanisms that realize the full potential of integrating these solutions. The Clean Coalition collaborates with utilities, other load-serving entities, municipalities, and county governments to create near-term deployment opportunities that prove the technical viability and economic benefits of clean local energy.
Please log in to view user profiles.