Corporate Member: OSISoft
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: San Leandro, CA
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to support the Marketing group at OSIsoft. The successful applicant will lead our global webinar program that generates over 8,000 customer registrations per year, and be responsible for other activities and opportunities within marketing as time permits.
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator will be to create, own, promote and host a calendar of public online events to deliver thought leadership and early awareness of OSIsoft’s enterprise industrial software, customer use cases and partner opportunities. The role will require maintaining a platform for OSIsoft colleagues to execute their own webinars, and using the same platform to recruit speakers, create messaging, landing pages for promotion, e-mail campaigns presenter reviews, and used detailed data reports to improve the global webinar program.
- You will expand your marketing automation skills, messaging, promotion and design skills while supporting the webinar program.
- You will work with a team of 11 campaign managers and 18 Industry subject matter experts, there will be additional opportunities to support marketing activities outside the webinar program. This could include:
- Content creation,
- Events and event promotion,
- Digital nurture campaigns and promotions based on the skills and interest of the successful applicant.
- Min of 1 year experience in a marketing function.
- Prior marketing academic experience, a plus.
- Computer and technical proficiency required
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlooks, PowerPoint) software.
- Prior experience with Marketo and Salesforce systems, preferred.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to influence others to deliver timely and high quality content and presentations for a successful webinar program.
- Success for the role will be the ability to host 10 webinars a year, attracting over 8,000 registrations and have time to learn, grow and support other activities within marketing.
To apply: click here for more information and to apply.
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft, we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
OSIsoft is a WCS corporate member.
Please log in to view user profiles.