Predicting the LED Tipping Point – Panel
It’s easy to look back on digital film, the Internet or mobile phones to see when the perfect conditions of cost, demand and technology converged to make the switch from analog to digital a obvious. Looking at the landscape today, energy-efficient lighting, namely LEDs, is the next major market to reap the benefits of going digital. In this panel discussion our speakers will cover the booming LED market, new technologies to look out for and the future of the industry. It’s an event you will want to be a part of!
- Sandy Correa, Hewlett-Packard
- Lindsay Wood, The LED Lady, Sales Manager, NewLighted
- Rob Leonard, Technical Sales Director, NEXT Lighting
- John Vogler, Director, Strategic Accounts, enlighted
- Moderator: Lisa Ann Pinkerton, Founder Women in Cleantech & Sustainability,
- President Technica Communications
Please log in to view user profiles.